About our new website
We're creating a new Australian Immunisation Handbook website that's easier to understand and use. It’s a better way to present accurate and evidence-based information about immunisation and vaccine-preventable diseases.
We’re creating our new website to make it easier for you to use the Australian Immunisation Handbook. You can trial the new website functionality and let us know what you think, so we can improve the way we deliver information.
- rewritten our information so you can easily understand it.
- organised our information so you can find what you’re looking for.
- improved our search to help you find information fast.
We have maintained the essential components that make the Handbook an authoritative resource for health professionals:
- The content remains accurate and up to date.
- The recommendations continue to be based on the best scientific evidence from published and unpublished literature.
- The content has been through a rigorous process of expert review.
To help us build the best possible website, we would like to hear your feedback, whether good or bad. So please tell us what you think.
This document was printed on: 15/11/2018. Printed content may be out of date. For up to date information, always refer to the digital version: https://immunisationhandbook.health.gov.au/about-our-new-website.