Details for Boostrix-IPV vaccine and its components.
Registered as a booster in people aged ≥4 years.
Each 0.5 mL monodose pre-filled syringe contains:
- ≥2 IU diphtheria toxoid
- ≥20 IU tetanus toxoid
- 8 µg pertussis toxoid
- 8 µg filamentous haemagglutinin
- 2.5 µg pertactin
- 40 D-antigen units inactivated poliovirus type 1 (Mahoney)
- 8 D-antigen units inactivated poliovirus type 2 (MEF-1)
- 32 D-antigen units inactivated poliovirus type 3 (Saukett)
Adsorbed onto 0.5 mg aluminium as aluminium hydroxide and aluminium phosphate.
Also contains traces of:
- polysorbate 80
- diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis vaccine, reduced antigen content formulation
- inactivated poliomyelitis vaccine
- international units
Printed content may be out of date. For up to date information, always refer to the digital version: https://immunisationhandbook.health.gov.au/vaccines/boostrix-ipv.