Details for Infanrix IPV vaccine and its components.
Registered for primary immunisation in infants aged ≥6 weeks and as a booster in children aged ≤6 years.
DTPa-IPV — diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis-inactivated poliovirus combination vaccine
Each 0.5 mL monodose pre-filled syringe contains:
- ≥30 IU diphtheria toxoid
- ≥40 IU tetanus toxoid
- 25 µg pertussis toxoid
- 25 µg filamentous haemagglutinin
- 8 µg pertactin
- 40 D-antigen units inactivated poliovirus type 1 (Mahoney)
- 8 D-antigen units inactivated poliovirus type 2 (MEF-1)
- 32 D-antigen units inactivated poliovirus type 3 (Saukett)
Adsorbed onto aluminium hydroxide hydrate.
Also contains traces of:
- polysorbate 80
For Product Information and Consumer Medicine Information about Infanrix IPV visit the Therapeutic Goods Administration website- external site.
For detailed advice on vaccine dosage, administration, contraindications and precautions, and variations from product information, please visit the relevant disease chapter/s.
- diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis vaccine
- inactivated poliomyelitis vaccine
- international units
Printed content may be out of date. For up to date information, always refer to the digital version: https://immunisationhandbook.health.gov.au/vaccines/infanrix-ipv.