This page was added on 04 June 2018.
This page was updated on [date-counter-updated-date]. View history of updates
Merck Sharp & Dohme (Australia)
Registered for use in people aged ≥12 months.
MMR — measles-mumps-rubella combination vaccine
Lyophilised pellet in a monodose vial with separate diluent.
Each 0.5 mL reconstituted dose contains:
- ≥1000 tissue culture infectious dose 50% (TCID50) of live attenuated measles virus (Enders’ attenuated Edmonston strain)
- ≥12,500 TCID50 of live attenuated mumps virus (Jeryl Lynn B level strain)
- ≥1000 TCID50 of live attenuated rubella virus (Wistar RA 27/3 strain)
- 14.5 mg sorbitol
- 1.9 mg sucrose
- 14.5 mg hydrolysed porcine gelatin
- ≤0.3 mg recombinant human albumin
- <1 ppm fetal bovine serum
- 25 µg neomycin
For Product Information and Consumer Medicine Information about vaccineName visit the Therapeutic Goods Administration website.
Additional vaccine information
For detailed advice on vaccine dosage, administration, contraindications and precautions, and variations from product information, please visit the relevant disease chapter/s.