Details for M-M-R II vaccine and its components.
Registered for use in people aged ≥12 months.
MMR — measles-mumps-rubella combination vaccine
Lyophilised pellet in a monodose vial with separate diluent.
Each 0.5 mL reconstituted dose contains:
- ≥1000 tissue culture infectious dose 50% (TCID50) of live attenuated measles virus (Enders’ attenuated Edmonston strain)
- ≥12,500 TCID50 of live attenuated mumps virus (Jeryl Lynn B level strain)
- ≥1000 TCID50 of live attenuated rubella virus (Wistar RA 27/3 strain)
- 14.5 mg sorbitol
- 1.9 mg sucrose
- 14.5 mg hydrolysed porcine gelatin
- ≤0.3 mg recombinant human albumin
- <1 ppm fetal bovine serum
- 25 µg neomycin
Printed content may be out of date. For up to date information, always refer to the digital version: https://immunisationhandbook.health.gov.au/vaccines/m-m-r-ii.