Details for M-M-R II vaccine and its components.
Registered for use in people aged ≥12 months.
MMR — measles-mumps-rubella combination vaccine
Lyophilised pellet in a monodose vial with separate diluent.
Each 0.5 mL reconstituted dose contains:
- ≥1000 tissue culture infectious dose 50% (TCID50) of live attenuated measles virus (Enders’ attenuated Edmonston strain)
- ≥12,500 TCID50 of live attenuated mumps virus (Jeryl Lynn B level strain)
- ≥1000 TCID50 of live attenuated rubella virus (Wistar RA 27/3 strain)
- 14.5 mg sorbitol
- 1.9 mg sucrose
- 14.5 mg hydrolysed porcine gelatin
- ≤0.3 mg recombinant human albumin
- <1 ppm fetal bovine serum
- 25 µg neomycin
For detailed advice on vaccine dosage, administration, contraindications and precautions, please visit the relevant disease chapter.
Printed content may be out of date. For up to date information, always refer to the digital version: https://immunisationhandbook.health.gov.au/vaccines/m-m-r-ii.