Details for Nimenrix vaccine and its components.
Registered for use in people aged ≥6 weeks.
MenACWY-TT — quadrivalent meningococcal (serogroups A, C, W-135, Y)–tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine
Lyophilised powder in a monodose vial with separate pre-filled syringe or ampoule of solvent.
Each 0.5 mL reconstituted dose contains:
- 5 µg meningococcal polysaccharide serogroup A
- 5 µg meningococcal polysaccharide serogroup C
- 5 µg meningococcal polysaccharide serogroup W-135
- 5 µg meningococcal polysaccharide serogroup Y
- 44 µg tetanus toxoid protein
May contain traces of:
For detailed advice on vaccine dosage, administration, contraindications and precautions, please visit the relevant disease chapter.
Printed content may be out of date. For up to date information, always refer to the digital version: https://immunisationhandbook.health.gov.au/vaccines/nimenrix.