This page was added on 04 June 2018.
This page was updated on [date-counter-updated-date]. View history of updates
Registered for use in people aged ≥6 weeks.
Lyophilised powder in a monodose vial with separate pre-filled syringe or ampoule of solvent.
Each 0.5 mL reconstituted dose contains:
- 5 µg meningococcal polysaccharide serogroup A
- 5 µg meningococcal polysaccharide serogroup C
- 5 µg meningococcal polysaccharide serogroup W
- 5 µg meningococcal polysaccharide serogroup Y
- 44 µg tetanus toxoid protein
May contain traces of:
For Product Information and Consumer Medicine Information about Nimenrix visit the Therapeutic Goods Administration website.
Additional vaccine information
For detailed advice on vaccine dosage, administration, contraindications and precautions, and variations from product information, please visit the relevant disease chapter/s.