This page was added on 04 June 2018.
This page was updated on [date-counter-updated-date]. View history of updates
Registered for primary immunisation in infants aged 2–12 months and as a booster in children aged 15 months to 6 years.
DTPa-IPV — diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis-inactivated poliovirus combination vaccine
Each 0.5 mL monodose vial contains:
- ≥30 IU diphtheria toxoid
- ≥40 IU tetanus toxoid
- 20 µg pertussis toxoid
- 20 µg filamentous haemagglutinin
- 3 µg pertactin
- 5 µg pertussis fimbriae types 2 and 3
- 40 D-antigen units inactivated poliovirus type 1 (Mahoney)
- 8 D-antigen units inactivated poliovirus type 2 (MEF-1)
- 32 D-antigen units inactivated poliovirus type 3 (Saukett)
- 1.5 mg aluminium phosphate
- ≤50 ng bovine serum albumin
- 0.6% v/v phenoxyethanol
Also contains traces of:
- polysorbate 80
For Product Information and Consumer Medicine Information about Quadracel visit the Therapeutic Goods Administration website.
Additional vaccine information
For detailed advice on vaccine dosage, administration, contraindications and precautions, and variations from product information, please visit the relevant disease chapter/s.